Food & Beverage Duty Manager - Golf Club - Near Bracknell
I am looking for an enthusiastic F&B Duty Manager to join the team at a stunning Golf club.
The position will be working in the F&B department and will act as Duty Manager when required. Great progression opportunities within both bar & restaurant departments.
Duties & requirements for the Food & Beverage Duty Manager:
- To assist with the effective day to day management of the club through coordination and planning of all departments to meet and exceed customer and team expectations.
- To also assist and set up for Events
- You will ensure that the department delivers a high-quality service to the customers
- Can handle pressure and be hands on if needed
- Good knowledge of computers
- Communicating clearly with the team in all departments
What is in it for you?
- Live-in accommodation available. At £250/month - bills included
- £21,000 to £23,000 PA
- Free meals and refreshments on duty
- Access to golf facilities on your days off
This is a full-time permanent position and requires flexibility to work during normal hours, evenings, weekends, and public holidays.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.