A fantastic opportunity for an operative role based in a Bakery in Nottingham. We are looking for people who have a previous background working in food production and feel they are a fast learner. The role provides a high standard of service, to be a quick leaner, team member, attention to detail, clean and presentable.
Hours, location and pay rate:
* 4 days on 4 days off, rotating days and nights.
* 7pm till 7am and 7am till 7pm.
* £10 per hour
You will be working as a bakery operative assisting with food production.
Your main duties will include but aren't limited to:
* Producing dough for a variety of different products
* Picking off the end of a line and stacking pallets.
* Operating machinery to assembly their food products
* Keeping your station clean and general cleaning of the warehouse.
* Ensuring high quality in everything you produce
* Practicing food health and safety according to company policies
* Bakery experience desired but not essential.
The ideal candidate:
* Will be reliable and punctual
* Is willing to be trained and has a desire to learn
* Has a keen eye for detail
* Is willing to ensure all policies and procedures are followed
* Will work to the best of their ability 100% of the time
* Takes pride in their work and has a can-do attitude
* Good communication required, with a good attitude and behavioural skills
If you believe you possess all the qualities listed above and are available as soon as possible, then click APPLY now, and book your very own id check/interview through Microsoft teams