Sous Chef - £30,000 - Chichester - NO LATE NIGHTS
Prestigious college in the Chichester area are looking to recruit a Sous Chef to work straight shifts and to support this large catering operation.
You will be working 40 hrs per week with some weekends and evenings for functions.
This is a 7 day operation so you will work 5 out of 7 days on a mix of 3 types of shifts:
6.30am- 2:30pm / 8am - 4pm / 1pm - 9pm.
Paid overtime available
The Reward/Benefits - Sous Chef
* Work life balance
* Straight Shifts
* 33 days holiday
* Company benefits
What do you need to get the job as a Sous Chef
* Previous Contract Catering experience preferably in the Education sector
* Catering qualifications at 706/1 706/2 or NVQ 2
* Industry acumen and knowledge of external catering developments & innovations
* Experienced in adhering to and driving company initiatives
* Demonstrative customer focus and service skills
* Experience working in a standards /compliance environment
* IT literate
Main responsibilities as a Sous Chef
* Prepare and cook food to a high nutritional standard
* Prepare special dietary requirements
* To promote skilled and appropriate care to individual clients
* Maintain a healthy environment
* Staff Management and ability to deputise for the Head Chef
How to Apply: PRESS THE APPLY BUTTON
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.