Bar & Waiting staff - Newbury & Basingstoke
Pay Rate: From £9.30 per hour
We are currently looking for enthusiastic, reliable Waiting and Bar staff members for various areas in Newbury & Basingstoke. This can include working in hotels, restaurants, bars and more.
To work in these kinds of environments a Food and Hygiene level 1 Certificate is required, however we do have the facilities to put you through one free of charge.
Ad hoc Shift patterns. It can be a mix between mornings, evenings and include weekends.
* Taking drink orders
* Serving drinks at the bar
* Keeping the bar clean, tidy and presentable for customers and staff
* Cash handling / card handling - taking payments for orders
* Adhering to health and safety on site, and due diligence
* Operating a till
* Pouring drinks, including larger, ales, along with making hot beverages teas and coffees
* Preparing and making cocktails
* Carrying out stock checks
The ideal candidate:
* Would have previous experience in a similar role and/or environment such as a bar/pub/restaurant
* Is fully flexible when it comes to working hours
* Is a people person and is approachable and friendly
* Will be punctual and reliable
* Needs to be happy working on their feet for the duration of their shifts
* Has a bubbly outgoing personality
* Excellent customer service
If you are interested in the above role and believe you would be an ideal candidate, then please click APPLY and a consultant will be in touch with you as soon as possible. Or call 01635 34949