Position: 999 Mobile Call Handler Location: Nottingham Salary: £10.26 per hour HOURS Part Time 25 hours per week over 7 days Monday Sunday 18.00pm 07.00am...
Position: 999 Mobile Call Handler
Salary: £10.26 per hour
HOURS Part Time , 25 hours per week over 7 days Monday - Sunday 18.00pm - 07.00am
You'll be the first contact for anyone calling 999. Your role will be to quickly gain an understanding of the issue and direct the call to the appropriate emergency service contact centre. The majority of calls will last around 30 seconds as you follow a set process while communicating to the caller throughout in a clear and calm manor.
This is not your everyday call centre role; your callers will often be very distressed, and you will be faced with some very challenging and emotional situations. However, if you are the type of person who wants to play a critical part in keeping people safe then this will be an incredibly rewarding role.
You'll need to be someone who is:
* able to communicate in a clear and concise manor over the phone
* calm in the most challenging of situations
* able to cope with challenging situations quickly bouncing back
* able to think quickly and be calm in stressful situations
* genuinely motivated to help people
We'll give you all the training you need. When you start, you'll get 1 week of training and 3 weeks of supported calls. You'll have people around you to support you, regular coaching and training updates to make sure you're always at the top of your game.
What's in it for you?
You'll be working as part of the UK's most exciting telecommunications companies with a very bright future. The role is critical to the people of the UK and you will go home after every shift knowing that you made a difference.
From day one you'll get:
* Full paid training
* Overtime opportunities
* Competitive pay rates / Pay progression- £10.26 - £18.75
* Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
* Auto enrolment in pension scheme
* Ongoing Coaching and in role training
* 28 days paid holiday
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS not accepted)