*** Warehouse Operatives Required ***Location: EurocentralPay rate: £9.22 £9.75 p/hNightshift. Various start & finish times depending on volumes, (Sundays included)Previous Warehouse experience would be beneficial...
Next Induction Slot: Monday 13th September, work available immediately after. There are 3 days training also organised for all new-starters to help all new teams' members no matter their experience level, get up to speed and feel comfortable in their new position.
Shift Pattern: Nightshift 10pm - 6am, Monday - Friday, £12.75 per hour
We are currently looking for enthusiastic individuals to be part of a team of 2,000 warehouse operatives who play a crucial part in helping millions of boxes of produce make it to the shelves of this supermarkets' 318 stores across Scotland, Northern Ireland and the North East of England.
This role is based in Teesside on the busy port and provides free parking on site, there is no access for public transport on the port, and therefore candidates must have their own means of transport.
General skills and personal traits
As a Warehouse Operative for this household name, you'll be working as part of the Night shift Team and you will be:
* An individual who thrives on organised, systematic working and keeping busy
* Efficient and thrive in a fast-paced atmosphere
* Upbeat and energised
* Flexible and willing to help your team get the job done
* A fantastic team player
* Good communication skills
* Reliable and dependable
* Physically fit and able to work on your feet for most of the shift; the job requires the ability to move around with ease, while at times lifting and carrying items potentially weighing up to 30kg
* Awareness and ability to follow safety instructions and procedures
* Good literacy and numeracy skills
* Attention to detail
Your main duties will include:
* Collecting items from throughout the Warehouse and preparing and completing warehouse orders for delivery or pickup according to a schedule.
* You will pick items from a pallet and place the goods in cages ready for distribution.
* Picking items via the use of a low level order pick (training provided)
* You will have a supervisor available on every shift to support and coach you in your new role.
* There are no entry requirements for this role.
* If you're an experienced Warehouse Operative you'll do well with this big brand, however we're just as keen to hear from people without experience who have the qualities we've described.
* You will receive 3 days' training consisting of your induction, including a full site tour, you will also be trained on the low level order pick (lollop)
* You must be able to pass a drug and alcohol test on site
Benefits of working for this client:
* Opportunities for a permanent contract
* Free parking on site
* Canteen on site
* Staff Wifi
Benefits of working for Blue Arrow:
* Competitive hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Accrual of holiday pay which can be taken throughout the year
* Temporary, long term and permanent opportunities
* Candidate recognition rewards
* Dedicated experienced recruitment consultant on hand
If you have the skills we've mentioned, you're likely to be a great fit for this team working for this unbelievably successful household name. Apply with us today and we'll help you get signed up and ready to start work as quickly as possible