Nursery Chef - Monday - Friday - No evenings
Chef needed for a children's nursery in Godalming.
The site caters for 30 children around the ages of 1 - 5 years old.
You'll be working Monday to Friday hours.
This is a great opportunity for anyone who wants a work/life balance. It is part of a group of nurseries, and will look to increase the number of children that attend the nursery in the future.
Key information on the Chef / Cook Job:
* DBS dependent - will be done by the company
* Permanent contract
* Work 8am - 5pm Monday to friday
* 25 days off + bank holidays
* 1 extra week off at Christmas
Benefits of the Chef / Cook role:
* Great shift patterns
* Good hourly rate
* Free car parking
* Lots of company benefits
* All expense paid trip to find out the culture of the nursery foundation
Key Responsibilities for the Chef will include:
* Run your kitchen
* Work in a stress free environment
* Having a passion or cooking healthy meals
* To maintain all hygiene and safety standards with particular emphasis on health and hygiene.
Key Requirements for the Chef:
* You must worked in the kitchen as a chef/cook
* Keen attention to detail
* A friendly person with good communication and delegation skills
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.