Food and Beverage Assistant- Hotel - Newbury £8.91- £9.50/hour
I am currently looking for an enthusiastic individual to join the Food & Beverage Team in this stunning, independently owned country house hotel and wedding venue in Newbury.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is currently working within or looking to kick start a career in hospitality.
The company have great development prospects and career progression. If you are keen to work for a company who truly value and develop their staff, then look no further.
What's in it for you...?
- Straight 8 hour Shifts with paid overtime
- Starting hourly rate of £8.91 per hour plus tips
- Bike to work scheme
- Company pension
Duties of the Food & Beverage Attendant will include:
- Serving guests across the bar & restaurant
- Assisting with organising and serving guests for weddings and events.
- Taking food and drink orders
- Ensuring guests receive a welcoming, friendly and efficient service at all times.
The ideal candidate would posses the following skills & attributes:
- A passion to deliver excellent customer service and really make guests feel special
- A positive "can do" attitude
- Experience of working within catering
- A willingness to learn and develop.
For more information or for other opportunities available through Blue Arrow Newbury, please call Anna on 01635 34949 or email
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.