Pastry Chef - Up to £24,000
A well known contract catering company are looking for a Pastry Chef de Partie at a well known boarding school in the Redhill area on the Surrey/Sussex border.
This job offers good working hours and the chance for progression. They cater for 1000 students and teachers on site, so high volume experience is essential.
You will be involved in the preparation & creation of high quality food, assisting with both individual and team development. Working with fresh & nutritional food and you will be passionate about excellence & keen to inspire our food offer with innovative ideas.
You must live nearby or drive to work here
- Salary: up to £24k
- Shift Options:
- 1. Term time only 0 on £11.54 per hour, working 39 weeks per year
- 2. Full time, £24000 p/a working 52 weeks per year
- 3. Term time only + 4 weeks in the summer - £11.54 per hour
All roles are Monday to Friday with occasional weekends
* No Late nights
* Endless progression
* Amazing company to work for
* Straight shifts
* Control the pastry section
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- To prepare and present food to meet the required standard
- To work under the Head Chef
- To ensure the work area is kept clean and tidy
- Learn and develop under senior chefs
What You Need To Be a Successful
- Previous experience in contract catering/fresh food environments
- Willingness to learn and progress
- Great communication skills and ability to work well within a team
To apply for this role, please click the "APPLY" button.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility