Territory Manager UK London £40,500 basic plus commissonto work for a global company based in London BridgeCustomer facing sales managementAdvanced selling skills, e.g. qualify prospectslead...
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a User Research Co-ordinator/Office Manager for our client based in the heart of Edinburgh. This is a unique opportunity for an experienced Office Coordinator/Office Manager to join our innovative, industry leading client as they continue to grow and expand their business.
Main duties and responsibilities
- Manage and arrange regular visits to client sites for staff to stay in tune with customers
- Arrange research sessions for users as requested using email and online platforms
- Manage any pre- and post-session administrations, such as consent forms etc
- Run tests on our user research platform
- Write-up user research reports & distribute to staff
- Work with staff and line managers, ensuring our core values are embedded across the company.
- Organise the recruitment of new staff and consultants
- Prepare and make updates to employment & consultant contracts, with guidance from the HR manager
- Maintain an attractive office and remote working environment
- Assist the CEO with preparing for board meetings and any other important projects
- The communication skills to bring the best from the users you're working for, and the colleagues you're working with.
- Ability to use your own initiative and work independently
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work flexibly
- Problem solving ability, allowing you to adapt to new challenges
- Confident with IT (including platforms such as GSuite and/or MS Office)
- University degree and/or relevant work experience
- User-research experience
- Project management experience
- HR admin experience