Hospitality Co-ordinator needed at iconic NW London Public School - paying a very competitive £11.30 per hour, the job is Term Time Only, 40 hrs per week, 36 weeks per year - This is a permanent, full time position! All successful applicants will be subject to a full DBS role prior to starting in position. Due to the character of the School, a background in fine dining would be highly desirable.
- Liaise between different event organisers and managers within the Catering Department to ensure all administrative requirements are completed.
- Assist with preparing function sheets that detail all the event organisers' requirements and keep these up to date on the online booking system.
- Manage the internal booking system ensuring the correct requirements are delivered in a timely manner as per customer request.
- Ensure staff are well always briefed.
- Assist with operational planning for events, including ordering equipment, liaising closely with customers and Catering team colleagues.
- Assist with the day-to-day management of the on-line function's diary.
- Prioritise workload to balance conflicting priorities and ensure that all deadlines are
- Ensure customer feedback is reported to the Hospitality Manager.
Please apply online or contact David Lomax @ The London Perm Hub on 0208 427 6199