Not only do we offer a great bonus' for all of our temporary workers, we offer competitive pay rates and the MyBlueArrow app which allows you to take control of shifts, timesheets, holidays and planning your own week.
Looking for work, or know someone that is? Make the most of our joining bonus and referral bonus of up to £100 per person you refer!
BlueArrow are looking for experienced van drivers for multi-drop delivery work in Exeter and the surrounding areas. You will be based on the outskirts of Exeter where there is free onsite parking, offering either full-time hours or flexible shifts to suit you. We are currently recruiting for a summer contract but there is the opportunity for this role to become ongoing or even a permanent position.
Duties Include -
- Full check of vehicle at the start of the shift along with details of your delivery route.
- To plan and prioritise your delivery route to ensure that all parcels are delivered that day.
- Delivery and collection of time sensitive parcels - No heavy lifting is required.
- Providing a high level of customer service when you come into contact with them.
- Liaising with the office team when needed.
- Ensuring paper work is completed by the end of each day, including a vehicle returns report.
- Basic pay of £10.85 per hour (PAYE) for up to 40 hours + Holiday pay per hour worked
- Overtime rate of £16.28 after 40 hours every week
- Free car parking
- Drive with a new fleet of well-maintained company vehicles
- Start times between 8:30 and 9:30 Monday to Friday
- Weekend overtime frequently available
- MyBlueArrow app available to record your hours, view payslips and view your next shift.
- Full training is provided.
- Must have held driving licence for minimum of six months
- You must hold a full driving licence, with no more than six penalty points.
- Own transport advantageous due to site location (limited public transport is available)
The safety of our employees and customers is our priority, you will be given full health and safety training and the site are operating stringent safety measures in all of their facilities during the ongoing Coronavirus pandemic.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call Claire on 01392 424733