Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an Administrator (Part time) to join our clients busy manufacturing site based in Livingston
This position is responsible for the accurate maintenance of all Quality databases including site Right First Time metrics, administration of all department records, procedures and work instructions, as well as providing an efficient and confidential administration service across the wider business.
Specific responsibilities include the maintenance of Process Right First Time metrics, Non Conformance System (infoflo), customer concessions, rework and scrap databases as well as the administration of the specification library and the review process. The successful candidate will also provide a comprehensive site administration support service across all key functions.
Knowledge and Experience required:
- Prior experience within an administrative role
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent level of IT skills
- Knowledge of Infoflo and Inforouter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to relate with personnel at all levels within the organisation
The ability to balance a varied and demanding workload is required as is the desire to continuously improve the processes that we work to.
Working hours are 25 hours per week.
Hours of work are:
Monday - Friday 8.30am - 1pm