Weekend & Evening chefs all levels - Stoke On Trent x10
Pay rate: £12p/h to £26p/h - dependant on establishment and experience
Shifts: Day shifts, and evening shifts on offer mixture of weekdays and weekends
Contract: Temporary both full time and part time available
Blue Arrow Derby are looking for temporary relief chefs of all levels to help support our clients with temporary cover, ranging from holidays, sickness, or general recruitment support. With the current situation and chef shortage at present we have both full time and part time ongoing work.
We are mainly supporting short term and long-term sickness, within hotels restaurants gastro pubs etc.- This is a great opportunity to build extra hours, build your current network and profile, and have exposure to different environments along with working on a flexible basis.
Chefs we are looking for:
* DBS Chefs / Cooks for care homes and schools
* Chef De Parties
* Sous Chefs
* Head Chefs
* Catering Managers
Hours: As you can imagine being a chef does mean you are expected to work days, evenings, weekends and nights. However the benefit for joining us at blue arrow means you can choose which days you want to work, and we can offer a mixture of shifts to suit all needs.
Requirements and skills:
* Previous experience as a chef, at least up to senior chef de partie role
* Flexibility in shift patterns - dependant on business needs
* Excellent communication and team work skills
* Level 2 food hygiene certificate (ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
* Passion for food
* Ability to work under pressure
* Due to certain locations a full UK driving license is required along with own access to a vehicle
* Own chef whites and chef knives
* An in date Enhanced DBS DATED WITHIN THE LAST 12 MONTHS ideally on the new updated service programme, this will allow you to work within Schools and Care homes. (Ideal but not essential as we can provide this at a cost)
The working environment
Due to the various different types of environments we cover your working environment will change from site to site, and even day to day, but we will look to place you in the most comfortable environments for you.
The Commute: As we cover a large number of locations & establishments across Staffordshire your commute will vary. If you're limited to public transport, we'll only send you to places that have public transport links.
Benefits: A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, along with a fab hourly salary. Some of our chefs have gained permanent contracts in their dream roles.
Next Steps: So if you think this is just what you're looking for then CLICK APPLY TODAY, and sign up with us, to book your very own interview slot, we have bookings to start asap.