We are currently looking for 2x experienced warehouse operatives to work on an ongoing temporary basis for a well known, reputable client of ours in...
Blue Arrow Brentwood is looking for a strong Stores Operative to assist in one of our busy supply chain clients in Enfield.
You will be joining a successful Supply Chain Business that has been running for three decades. You will be helping to contribute towards the end to end service of the most recognisable telecommunications business operating within The UK.
As a Store Operative, you will be managing deliveries of a wide range of products, coming in and going out of the warehouse, covering over 1,000 items. You will be using a unique scanning system which you will be trained up on how to use, to ensure efficiency with storing Customer's Items.
You will be working as a part of a successful team in a fast paced environment. This is a unique Store Operative role in the sense that it is a Customer Facing Role, so you will be able to interact with Customers.
As a Store Operative, your duties will include:
- Taking records of items coming in and out items going out of the warehouse
- Successfully using the business's scanning system to manage stock efficiently
- Working collaboratively with your team mates
- Ensuring that the warehouse is always tidy, presentable and a safe environment to work within
- Always following the correct Manual Handling practices to install a safe way of working
- Abiding to the health and safety regulations of The Depot and The Company
Skills and qualifications required:
- Previous Experience of working in a Warehouse and managing stock
- Customer Service Experience (preferable but not essential)
- The ability to work just as well independently as well as you would working in a team
- Good with technology and systems as you will use them day in and day out
- Someone with good common sense and the ability to think on their feet
- A Basic DBS (Disclosure and Barring Service) Check (Blue Arrow can offer these services to you)
- You would be paid weekly, working one week in advance to payment and every pay day is on a Friday.
- Excellent Standard Hourly Pay Rate of £12.95 per hour which applies to the first 37.5 hours you work per week
- Excellent Overtime Hourly Pay Rate available should you be available and needed.
- Sociable Hours, working Monday to Friday 7.30am to 3.30pm
If this sounds of an interest to you, please apply online and we will be in touch as soon as possible.
Thank you for your time. Jennifer at Blue Arrow Brentwood