External Hygiene -
Temporary On-going role.
Monday to Friday 7am to 3pm.
If you're looking for ongoing, temporary External Hygiene role that provide you with a great work life balance in your shift patterns and range of working environments, then we may have the perfect job for you. we are recruiting for an External Hygiene person locally in Peterborough.
A business with a future
If you're looking for a stable Hygiene role that can offer consistent shift patterns and hours and enable you to have a good-work life balance then we may have the perfect role for you.
Culture & inclusion
If you enjoy working as part of a small team across a wide variety of workplace environments then we want to hear from you today.
General skills and personal traits
You will have:
- A keen eye for detail and unclean areas.
- The ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- A methodical approach to Hygiene that is both thorough and efficient
- Self-motivation and be able to work as part of a team
- Good organisational skills
- Good interpersonal and communication skills
- Physical abilities as the job may involve lifting, reaching and bending down and other movements associated with cleaning activities. You'll need to be able to work on your feet for long periods of time
- Basic numeracy and literacy
- Adaptability to change and willingness to embrace new ideas and processes
- Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work
- Enthusiasm to develop your skills and knowledge
- A positive and approachable manner
In this role you will:
- Clean, designated areas
- Notify management of deficiencies or repairs required
- No qualifications required, Health & Safety Responsibilities, Manual Handling and good hygiene practices.
- Any experience of working in external hygiene, or similar such as if some of the main duties/responsibilities were part of another job undertaken or non-paid hygiene experience is a bonus
Culture & inclusion
So if you want to join our friendly and hard-working team, then get in touch with us today.