Warehouse Operatives/ FLT Drivers Full-time hours Immediate opportunitiesWe are recruiting for warehouse operatives and FLT Drivers with valid licence for our client in Coventry.* Fixed...
Job Title: Warehouse Operative
Location: Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent
Position Type: Permanent Position
Hours per Week: 39 hours per week
Shift Pattern: Rotating 2 shift pattern
AM Shift: Mon - Thurs 06.00 - 14.00, Fri 06.00 - 13.00
PM Shift: Mon - Thurs 14.00 - 22.00, Fri 13.00 - 20.00
With a potential for overtime.
Rate of Pay: £9.6050 basic plus shift allowance (1.2 for days = £11.52 and 1.25
noons = £12.00)
My client is a Global Group with German roots that has developed, produced, and sold lubricants and related specialties (more than 10,000 products) for more than 85 years. With 62 companies and more than 5,600 employees worldwide, the FUCHS Group is the leading independent supplier of lubricants.
My client has more than 100,000 customers from the following industries: automotive suppliers, OEM, mining and exploration, metalworking, agriculture and forestry, aerospace, power generation, mechanical engineering, construction and transport, steel, metal and cement industries, food, glass production, casting, forging industry and many others.
Duties can include the following:
* Safe operation of counterbalance forklift trucks.
* Accurately picking and assembling loads.
* Picking and supplying stock to production.
* Involvement in cycle counts and stock takes.
* Participate in CI and 5s programmes and initiatives
* H&S awareness
* Use of SAP system.
* External, in-date counterbalance forklift licence is essential.
* Computer literate
* Flexible to work overtime if required.
* Flexible to work a night shift if required.
* Able to work as part of a team.
* Holiday Entitlement above Statutory.
* Annual Bonus Scheme.
* Pension Scheme.
* Employee Assistance Program.
* Free On-Site Parking.
* Up to 20% Off Nissan Vehicles.
* Annual Occupational Health Medical.
* Company Sick Pay Scheme.