If you want to be part of a vibrant, supportive, and diverse team, then apply now to join us at Blue Arrow. We can provide you with flexible working hours to fit around other commitments and it's a great way to meet new people. We are recruiting an Public Area Cleaner in Inverness.
* Flexible Employee benefits with access to exclusive rewards site offering a range of cash back, discounts and more
* Be in Control - Access to an app to receive available job notifications, accept/decline shifts, update your availability and request holidays
* Paid annual leave, inclusive of bank holidays - accrued as you work
* Pension Paid Weekly
What will I be doing?
As a Public Area Attendant, you are responsible for maintaining the cleanliness in all of the public areas of the hotel including, lobby areas, guest fitness centre, guest laundry, corridors and stairwells. You may also be required to cleaning guest rooms and replenishing amenities to deliver an excellent Guest and Member experience. Specifically, you will be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Clean public areas and bathrooms
- Vacuum corridors and stairways
- Change and replenish towels and guest amenities in line with company guidelines
- Undertake regular deep cleaning tasks
- Restock and maintain trolley on daily basis
- Report any missing or damaged items and own the responsibility to ensure that the items are replaced or repaired so to create an uninterrupted or impaired stay for the Guest
- Ensure that all public areas are cleaned and maintained to a high standard.
- Be environmentally aware
- Dispose of waste accordingly
- Manage guest requests in a timely and efficient manner
- Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
- Carry out lost property procedures
- Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships