Job title: Agency Relief Chef - X5 Ascot, Bracknell, Wokingham and Reading
Contract type: Temporary
Rate of pay: Mon- Fri £13.50 to £15.00 per hour & Weekends £18.00 to £21.00
Starting on: September 2021
Do you want to choose the hours you work and be paid for every hour you work?
Do you enjoy working in a variety of different kitchens gaining experience in all sectors of our industry?
If the answer is yes, then we would love to hear from you.
You will be working for one of the UK's leading recruitment agencies providing chefs cover to a variety of catering and hospitality business. Our clients are: Hotels, Golf clubs, Sporting Venues, Private clubs, Garden centres Schools, Colleges, Universities, Pubs, and Restaurants along with many other catering and hospitality venues. As a relief agency chef, you will work in different venues providing vital cover to ensure that our clients can provide a great food offer to their customers.
* Immediate Start
* Choose the days you would like to work and we will match you up with the most suitable shifts
* Work Monday to Friday or just weekends - The choice is yours.
* Variety of shift patterns available for full time and part time hours
Key responsibilities include:
* Preparing & serving fresh meals
* Ensuring high standards of food hygiene are achieved at all times
* Working as part of a team to ensure a great food offer and service
* Level 2 food Hygiene qualification
* Experience working as a chef preparing 100+ meals on a daily basis
* Ideally you will have experience working as a Chef for a variety of different hospitality venues
* An enhanced DBS check will be required for work in Schools and Care homes and other environments with children and vulnerable adults
Ability to choose the hours you would like to work
* Hourly pay
* Paid weekly
* Free meals whilst on duty
* Free Parking available
* Chance to gain experience in a variety of different venues
* Training and development available