Are you a General Assistant looking for a great opportunity with a leading global player in the catering industry?
Do you want a role with a great work / life balance?
We are currently looking for a General Assistant for our catering site which is a ¬short drive from Newbury. The kitchen is a busy operation offering a food service to over 240 students, 300 staff and visitors to the School, which includes the commercial lets business which takes place outside of term-time. The team is comprised of Chefs, and General Assistants who are responsible for delivering high quality food from scratch.
- Salary: £9.25 per hour
- Hours: 5/7 Days, with some weekends with a mixture of shift
- Location: Close to Newbury
- Contract: Permanent
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
- Provide a friendly catering service, performing a variety of manual tasks associated with food production and service in the school
- Help with preparation of food items and maintaining cleanliness and tidiness of kitchen
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
- Experience working in a similar environment
- Ability to follow instructions
- High Standards of hygiene
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.