Sous Chef - Education Site - Near Newbury - £25,309 PA
Are you a talented, hardworking Sous Chef looking for a fresh food, fast paced kitchen role but also maintain a work-life balance?
A Sous Chef role has become available in an educational site near Newbury.
The working week is 37.5 hours, working straight shifts and one weekend in three.
As a Sous Chef within this independent school, you would be part of the team producing quality fresh food across school feeding, internal and external events.
The ideal Sous Chef candidate would be...
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking in a busy, fast paced environment whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
- The Sous Chef will assist in the day-to-day running of the kitchen, and running the kitchen in the head chef's absence
In return, you will receive...
- Uniform Provided
- Great opportunity for development
- Term time only + 4 weeks
- Work/life balance
- Hours 06.30-14.00 and 12.00-19.30
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.