Commis Chef OR Chef de Partie - Education Site - Near Newbury - Up to £20K (Term Time +4 Weeks)
Are you a Chef looking for a new role working with fresh food kitchen but also maintain a work-life balance??
We are looking for an enthusiastic Commis Chef or Chef de Partie to work within the team at an independent school in Newbury, 37.5 Hours per week working straight shifts.
As a Commis Chef or Chef de Partie within this prestigious independent school you would be part of a team producing quality fresh food across school feeding and internal and external hospitality
The ideal Commis Chef or Chef de Partie candidate would be...
- Experienced working in a quality, fresh food kitchen
- Comfortable cooking at volume whilst maintaining an excellent level of quality
- School catering experience would be an advantage but not essential
In return, you will receive...
- Great opportunity for development
- 5 Hour working week
- Term Time only + 4 Weeks
- Work/life balance - 5/7 days with 1 weekend in 3 working
- Hours 06.30-14.00 and 12.00-19.30
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Sam or Anna at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online Apply Now!
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.