Blue Arrow are currently looking for chefs to work in a range of different schools and Nurseries in Kent.
Due to the nature of this work, you will only be required to work monday to friday, although additional weekend work elsewhere can be available. Whilst we are primarily looking for school chefs, we are able to offer work in a range of environments such as care homes, hospitals, and b&i units.
The ideal candidate for this role will:
- Have a level 2 in food hygiene and food safety
- Have at least 2 years experience working in the catering industry, ideally in a school environment, although this isn't essential
- Have a good understanding of dietary requirements, and allergens
- Drive with access to own vehicle - this is desirable but not essential
- Be adaptable, and enjoy working in different environments, with various different people
If you think this role sounds of interest to you, please apply online, or get in touch with Grant at Blue Arrow Maidstone by calling 01622 662144, or email .