If you are looking for a role where you are a valued member of the team, within an organisation that is committed to supporting staff...
Job Role: WAREHOUSE SUPERVISOR
Pay Rate: £13.38
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a Experienced Warehouse Supervisor/Manager.
Hours of work:
Shift Work Mon - Fri 06.00-1400 / 14.00-22.00 rotational
To be considered for this role you must:
* Have previous experience in similar role at supervisor/manager level
* Proven track record of delivering results against KPI's is essential
* Have a can do attitude and work well as part of a team
* Have the ability to work under pressure and in a fast paced environment
* Possesses strong planning and organisational skills, ability to multi-task and prioritise varied workload to achieve results.
* Measure and manage the effectiveness and efficiency of warehouse activities.
* Ensure smooth running of the warehouse operation
* Communicate job expectations and coach employees
* Determine staffing levels and assign workloads appropriately
* Coordinate with internal / external departments
* Ensure all policies and procedures adhered to
* Space utilisation and inventory methods and practices.
* Health and safety regulations awareness.
* Experience within a transport, distribution, logistics or supply chain environment.
Please call Lisa at Blue Arrow on 01698 747 024 for an Immediate interview.