Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with a Retail specialist client based in Nottingham, and we are currently looking to recruit a...
Position: Inbound Sales Advisors
Location: Preston Brook - Runcorn WA7 3QA
Salary: Salary: £9.65ph for the inbound Sales roles OTE £5,400 - on target earnings of £50 minimum a month up to £400 for these roles however this increases if the department increases overall delivery Paid weekly
Hours: Full Time 37.5 hours per week - Sunday to Saturday between 8am-9.15pm but reduced operating hours at the weekend and rotas will be issued in advance
Hours Pattern: Any 5 or 4 out of 7 days (includes weekends)
Type: Temporary ongoing
Must be fully flexible
Our client is currently looking for Inbound Sales Advisors, the role is on a temporary to permanent basis for candidates who meet performance criteria.
The primary function of the role is to be the first point of contact and deliver a professional and high-quality customer service representing a global leading technology company, often new and revolutionary cutting-edge technology within the mobile phone sector.
You will be taking calls relating to retention, upgrades or sales. You will be handling queries from customers regarding their Mobile phone orders, contracts, and promoting services in line with customer needs, using your initiative and knowledge gained within training as well as follow established procedures, processes, legislation and systems to source information to provide a resolution for the customer.
Our client provides a fantastic training program. Following the initial training, you will be provided with onsite close support to ensure you move into your role feeling confident and informed.
Once your performance becomes established in role our client will review Permanent opportunities
* You will need to be fully flexible to work between operational hours of 8am to 9pm (training hours may be different to your shift hours)
* Full training will be provided and covers system usage, having quality conversations, and all aspects of how to approach retentions, upgrades and sales calls.
* Taking calls from 3 areas relating to mobile phones: Retentions, upgrades and sales
* Converting enquires into opportunities for sales leads
* Researching information and processing orders via the in-house computer system
* Providing customers with product and service information
* Documenting all call information and completing call logs accurately and timely
* Ensuring high level of customer care and attention to detail at all times
Temporary to Permanent opportunity for the right candidate
Full paid training
A friendly and supportive working environment
1.5 hours break per day (30 minutes are paid for by our client)
Free onsite parking- just located off the M56, Free shuttle bus from Warrington to Runcorn.
Two subsided catering facilities onsite
Costa coffee onsite
Break-out areas to catch up with friends or social media with Free Wi-Fi connectivity
Fully air conditioned - Temperature controlled
28 days paid holiday (PRO RATA)
All candidates will be subject to proof of Right to Work and pre-employment vetting.