Role Administrator/call handlerLocation Grays, EssexShifts Monday to Friday, 8.00am 5.30pmPay £10 £12 per hourBlue Arrow are recruiting for a customer call handler/administrator for temporary to...
Blue Arrow are now recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join our Public Sector client based in Edinburgh, initially until the end of March 2022 with possibility of this being extended. Initially working from home you will provide a comprehensive and effective administrative support service to ensure the smooth flow of work. This is achieved by ensuring systems are in place to effectively manage communications and support key workstreams, as well as working closely with Clinical Leads and Business Support Staff.
These will include but will not be limited to:
- Responsibility for the day-to-day management of key workstream areas
- Organising face-to-face training and online training events, including webinars; managing course bookings; arranging travel and accommodation; preparing and distributing training materials - (involving regular visits to the office).
- Managing communications through a variety of platforms, including multiple email boxes, telephone contact, and meetings.
- Organising online and face-to-face project and steering group meetings, organising diaries, taking and distributing minutes, preparing materials/delegate packs and arranging catering/equipment.
- Collating and evaluating information gathered via Questback, forms, reports and other information
- Supporting and maintaining appropriate and effective office management systems to ensure a smooth flow of information within the department.
- Monitoring and reviewing financial information for the department to ensure that they are consistent with guidelines and to make recommendations for efficiency's and service redesign as an ongoing job responsibility
- Website maintenance - updating website content including Turas Learn and Communities of Practice where appropriate online learning and course management systems
The successful candidate must have at least two years experience working in a Administration role previously to be considered for this role.