Blue Arrow are currently looking for a transport clerk based in AirdrieTemp to Perm role This is backshift 10am start 37.5hrs per week -Monday to...
We are looking for a team of people to work in a Covid secure site, just outside of York city centre - YO10.
These positions will be offered on a temp contract until the end of the year and will be 37.5 hours per week.
The work will be set up on a flexible rota with the earliest start time being 7am and latest finish time will be 10.30pm with Saturday and Sunday working expected, however hours and shift patterns may vary to support the needs and demands of the client business. Public transport is available from the city centre to the location and back again on a regular basis.
As a Sample Packer/Data Entry Clerk you will be responsible for receiving boxes of specimen samples into the laboratory, updating the computerised system(s) and preparing the box contents for further examination.
Key Responsibilities will include:
* Unpacking boxes of samples in a safe manner, dealing with fragile equipment.
* Checking for packaging damage (splits, spillage, contamination)
* Recording receipt of the sample into the computer system(s) and updating required fields as necessary.
* Recording any damaged or contaminated product information and dealing with accordingly.
* Preparing sample batches and tubes for further examination.
* Prepare sample packs to send out to external clients.
* Carry out any other tasks as reasonably requested by the client to support the growing needs of the project.
You will also need to:
* Observe good practice in specimen sample handling and preparation prior to analysis.
* Ensure correct data entry into the computerised systems.
* Follow all SOP's and Health and Safety guidelines.
All successful candidates will need to go through DBS and background checks prior to confirmation and start of employment.
We are also looking for a number of people to work Weekends only - 10am - 6pm Saturday and Sunday, please specify which position you are applying for.