A Products design, engineer, manufacture and sell Gas Springs, Dampers and Struts for the most demanding applications from marine and food to aerospace and medical. We are a progressive and expanding company therefore opportunities to progress your career are available.
Reporting to the business development manager you will focus on delivering outstanding customer service by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual customers and ensuring they receive their orders on time and in full.
We are looking for someone with sales administration experience - ideally with an engineering or technical product.
Alrose are building a skilled and flexible workforce, who want to develop. You will integrate into our existing team to become a valued link in the manufacturing process, able to multi-role and produce a high quality, volume output.
● Progressive pay based on performance and skills
● Good working hours and flexible opportunities
● Pension opportunities
● Excellent professional development on offer
● Annual training bonus
£10.50ph starting to £12.50ph after 6 months probation and satisfactory demonstration of abilities, whichever is later.
Role & Responsibilities
● Answering the phone and phone call redirection
● Monitor and reply to emails and customer queries as they come in
● Processes repeat orders and generates works orders for these orders
● Filing and general office administration
● Log Leads as they come in, chase and followup on required information as needed
● Conduct Followups to quotes sent
● Process Quotes/Orders/Despatch notes etc
● Monitors stock bin level, consults with team if shortage
● Ensure accuracy of database by updating contact details
● Other enabling activities to support teammates from time to time.
Measures of Performance
As a company, we strive for continual improvement and look for team players who are keen to improve themselves too. Some of the characteristics we look for are:
● Laser focus on customer satisfaction
● Ability to perform the various tasks as required by your role
● Attention to detail
● Productive output
● Quality of output
Soft Skills and Character Traits:
● Awareness of QMS policy and operation
● An advocate of H&S Excellence
● Communication Skills
● Ability to respond to and change
● Speed of learning and skill retention
● Self-direction & problem solving
● Work ethic and motivation to get things done
● Focus on customer satisfaction
● Spotting and highlighting problems or opportunities for improvement
● Desire to improve oneself and undertake new roles
● Commercial acumen
0730 - 1600 Mon - Thurs, 0730 - 1230 Fri (can be flexible)
2 x 15 min breaks (paid) + 30 min lunch (unpaid)
5.6 weeks holiday - prorata
Temp role but would consider perm for the right candidate