Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with an excellent Manufacturing client based in Hanley. Due to recent expansion they are looking for a Production Operative to join their team on a full-time permanent basis.
Please note you do need to have a current counterbalance forklift truck license for this role.
Hours: Mon - Fri - Rotating 2 shift pattern - 39 hours per week
6.00am-2.00pm Monday to Thursday, 6.00am-1.00pm Friday and 2.00pm-10.00pm Monday to Thursday, 1.00pm-8.00pm Friday
There may be an odd requirement from time to time to also work a night shift, so candidates must be able to work a 3 shift system.
Salary: £19,478.94 plus shift allowance - 9.6050 Basic plus shift allowance (1.2 for days and 1.25 noon's)
* Filling operation using automated machinery
* Setting up machines and product changeovers
* Manufacture of lubricants using process control system
* Operating Filling Equipment
* Any other duties as required by the production management team
* Previous experience in fast-paced automated manufacturing environment and process plant experience
* Hold a counterbalance forklift license
* Familiar working with continuous improvement and 5S methods
* Be computer literate
* Quality focused
* Excellent time keeping and disciplinary record
* Good communication skills and the ability to work closely with other departments are essential.
* Flexible work attitude
Our client is based in Hanley in Stoke on Trent. If you have a car and are flexible with travel great! If you're limited to public transport, there are bus routes available but may be limited due to the location. Free on-site parking is also available.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible. We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.