Blue Arrow Bristol are looking for Counterbalance Forklift Drivers to work in Avonmouth area. This is a temp to perm position so after 12 weeks of being employed through an agency you will receive a permanent contract. You will be working Monday to Friday.
- Loading and unloading domestic and international trailers using forklifts
- Updating relevant paperwork
- Picking orders
- Assisting colleagues with other warehouse tasks
Working hours and pay:
- You will start working on 09:00-17:30 shift but after a period of time you will need to work on rotating shifts - 05:00-13:00 one week and 13:00-21:00 the following week
- Pay rate is £11.50 per hour, overtime (if you do any) is paid at £14.50 per hour
- Previous experience operating counterbalance forklifts
- Valid counterbalance forklift licence
- PPT licence would be advantageous, however, if necessary, training will be provided
- Positive attitude and willingness to work as a part of team
- Good attention to detail
If you are interested in the role, please apply online. Alternatively, please call Sinita on 01179299449 for more information.