Role: Customer Service Administrator
Location: Leeds, Lovell Park, LS2 8DA
Salary: £10.11 per hour + pay progression, competitive Overtime rates and Flex pay
Contract: Temporary, 6 months, ongoing
Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday, working hours are between either 8am - 4pm or 9am - 5pm, you must be able to work both shift patterns
Training: full paid training of 5-6 weeks will be given right from the start
This is an exciting opportunity for candidates with good administration experience but who also enjoy offering customer support on the phone. If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Administrator with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Administrators to join the busy Stockbroking division of the business in Leeds (LS2). In this role you will be working in a customer orientated environment and you will undertake a variety of tasks within a highly regulated business.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
Principal Accountabilities & Key Tasks:
* Deliver first class customer service through the provision of accurate, professional and friendly contact over the phone to a wide range of customer enquiries that cover the range of products and services offered by HSDL including ISA's, Self-Invested Personal Pensions and Online Investment Accounts, across multiple Lloyds Banking Group Brands.
* Ensuring that all transactions are accurately recorded in accordance with internal processes and procedures
* Work within the parameters set by your Team Manager to meet your work allocations, personal and professional development targets
* Build relationships typically at peer level across the business in order to clarify facts, verify technical details, exchange information or resolve enquiries and issues. You will be expected to escalate these as appropriate.
* Record all customer complaints received in line with the group complaints handling policy, take ownership for resolution and resolve complaints, 80% of which should be dealt with at first point of contact (FPOC) or within 48 hours, identify root cause and work with the relevant business team to address this
* Be self-sufficient to build knowledge of the London Stock Exchange, International Stock Markets and all aspects of trading equities. To ensure that this is kept up to date from all relevant sources, and be motivated to supplement and maintain your own Continuous Professional Development in this area
* When required demonstrate the flexibility to support other business areas
* Be a true advocate of HSDL & LBG values by promoting and demonstrating them in everything you do
Key skills, experience and knowledge
* A positive approach to Customer Service is essential, with strong written and verbal communication skills and an excellent telephone manner
* Previous administrative experience is essential
* Attention to detail and the ability to follow operational procedures and quickly assimilate technical processes and systems
* Well organised, with the ability to present factual information in a logical and structured way
* Ability to plan and manage large, often fluctuating, volumes of work to strict deadlines
* IT literate, comfortable with the use of keyboard and software applications and mail merge functions
* Able to use arithmetical/numerical skills to undertake a range of basic calculations to support customer enquiries
* Maintains a positive outlook with a desire to succeed, tackle and resolve problems.
* Flexible and adaptable to changing demands.
* Ability to work as part of a team as well as independently.
* Ability to motivate self and others to achieve challenging goals.
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.