- Role: Administrator (Motor Financial Services)
- Location: Cheadle, Heathside, Park Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 0RB
- Salary: £10.33 per hour
- Contract: Temporary, ongoing
- Hours: Full time, 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 08:00 to 17:30 on a rotational basis
- Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Resolution Administrator with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Resolution Administrators to join a busy team within the Motor Operations Team based in Stockport. This role will see you working with both the customer and complaints manager to come to a resolution that meets the needs of both the customer and the business.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
- Strong and proven admin background is essential
- A strong background in customer services and good customer service skills
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service
- Experience in administrative duties and maintaining comprehensive electronic customer contact record files
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail
- A pro-active approach to personal development and learning
- A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience
- Working in a fast-paced inbound call centre
- Working to find resolutions that meet a satisfying outcome for both the customer and business
- Build effective trusted relationships with our customers on every call you take, and by listening carefully and asking the right questions to promote the best possible outcome
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today.