Bar staff - Stoke City FC
Hourly rate: £12.50
Hours: Home match days (mainly Saturdays and occasional evenings) (12:15 - 16:30)
Blue Arrow are working with Stoke City Football Club looking for Bar Staff Working on home match days as well as non- match day events such as weddings, party nights etc. Providing our clients with an excellent food and beverage service.
You'll be supporting the day-to-day running of the bar, assisting with taking orders, serving drinks, food and more. You must have a Food Hygiene level 1 dates within the last 12 months, however, we do have the facilities to put you through this course free of charge.
Key responsibilities include but aren't limited to:
* Providing food and beverage service to guests throughout the event in accordance with match day/daily requirements.
* Keeping the bar clean and tidy for both customers and staff
* Cash/card handling to take payments for orders
* Adhering to health and safety procedures
* Operating a till
* Food hygiene level 1 (dated within the last twelve months)
* Previous experience in a similar role and/or environment would be ideal but not essential as training is provided
* Outgoing, confident and approachable
* Punctual and reliable
* Happy to work in fast-paced environment on their feet
Blue Arrow is a Nationwide Agency based throughout the UK we have branches in all locations work is always on offer. A lot of our chefs who are registered with us enjoy working for Blue Arrow due to the flexibility around shifts, and we can offer both ongoing and short-term assignments. Another great reason is that you get paid a great hourly salary along with every hour worked, Some of our chefs have gained permanent roles with their perfect companies due to working in ongoing assignments and then offered permanent contracts and most importantly you are paid on time and on a weekly basis.
* Great pay rates and weekly pay
* your very own App and portal to accept shifts on the go, and submit timesheets
* Dedicated consultant
* Chance to gain more hours around current jobs and commitments.
* PAID FOR EVERY HOUR WORKED
* ongoing work in majority of our clients
* Company pension scheme
As this position is based in Stoke, there are fantastic transport links throughout to reach the venue, with a bus directly to the stadium as well as others that are within a 10 minute walk. There is also parking available on site, and also only 8 minutes from the centre.
If you are interested in the above role and believe you would be an ideal candidate, then please click APPLY and a consultant will be in touch with you as soon as possible.
Bar staff - Stoke City FC