Role Administrator/call handlerLocation Grays, EssexShifts Monday to Friday, 8.00am 5.30pmPay £10 £12 per hourBlue Arrow are recruiting for a customer call handler/administrator for temporary to...
Blue Arrow are proud to be working in partnership with successful logistics and distribution business based in Fenton. We are currently looking to recruit an experienced administrator to join their team on a temporary full time basis.You would be working as key member of the team within a busy, fast paced environment.
Please note this is a temporary position starting as soon as possible meaning candidates should ideally be immediately available or have short notice periods.
Why should you apply?
This would suit individual's looking for either temporary or immediate work to either suit short term commitments, or as a chance for longer term employment.
On-site parking is available.
Pay Rate: £9.50p/h
Hours: 40 hours per week
Monday to Friday
About the Role
Working for a distribution and logistics business there is many elements required to make sure operation is ran smoothly. You will be assisting with all of the back office administration involved such as:
* Supporting with and the preparation of drivers documentation.
* Liaising with internal and external colleagues and other departments
* Dealing with any queries via email, phone and face to face
* General administrative duties such as data entry, photo copying and filing.
The ideal candidate must have:
* Previous administration experience is essential
* Proven experience with all Microsoft Office applications including MS Excel is essential
* Experience of working collaboratively in a team in a busy administrative environment
* Excellent organisational and time management skills with evidence of working to tight deadlines
* Ability to use initiative and be pro-active when dealing with a range of issues and problems
* Excellent communication skills
Located in the Fenton area this location would suit anyone with their own transport or lives locally to the surrounding areas. The site is also easily commutable to via bus services also.
The Next Stage
If you are interested in the above role, and feel you can meet the above requirements - we would love to hear from you as soon as possible.
We please ask all applications are made via the click apply button, and we will aim to process your application as quickly and as efficiently as possible.