Role: Customer Advisor (Telephony)Location: Edinburgh City Centre, EH3Salary: £10.33 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay ProgressionContract: Temporary (Ongoing), 12 months minimum strong possibility of...
Customer Service Advisor
Salary: £9.50 per hour
Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Temporary on-going
Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm or 9am to 6pm
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for Customer Service Advisors to work remotely from home.
As Customer Service Advisor you will be required to work remotely dealing with inbound and outbound telephone queries from the general public.
There is a comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floorwalking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Helpdesk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise.
What you'll need to do:
* Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
* Be part of a team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality and performance
What we'll need from you:
* Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
* Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
* Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
* Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
* PC literate
* Be available at short notice
* No annual leave during the training period
* Able to work remotely ensuring adequate internet speed and have sufficient private workspace
* You will need a reliable internet connection with access to a Windows 10 laptop/PC with internet explorer installed. Kit is not provided for this assignment and unfortunately the software will not work on an apple device.
* Must have a smartphone for the purposes of 2 factor authentication
* Opportunity to build on Customer Service skills and give back to your community, gaining public sector experience.
If you are interested please apply online