FOOD SERVICE ASSISTANT - PRESTIGE BOARDING SCHOOL
Recruiting for a Food Service Assistant to join a prestige Boarding School near Godalming, you will be working for a leading Contract Catering company within the Education Sector of the Catering Industry, you will be working within a great team working straight shifts, 40 hours a week and straight shifts on a 5/7 day rota.
You will be helping with catering duties such as serving customers, clearing up and maintaining the highest standards of cleanliness in our kitchens, or ensuring that all front of house areas run as smoothly as possible.
- Salary:£9.50 per hour
- Location: Godalming
- Contract: Permanent
- Hours: 40 hours a week and straight shifts on a 5/7 day rota.
- Great Salary and development opportunities
- Career Opportunities
- Carrying out basic food hygiene preparation tasks.
- Helping the chef get ready for service by preparing food, such as sandwiches and basic food preparation
- Cleaning down the canteen afterwards and replenishing stock on the deli counters
- Helping to serve meals to customers
- What you need to get the Food Service Assistant role
- Good organisational skills
- Experience within a similar environment
- Be a team player, and enjoy succeeding as a team
- Possess great customer service skills
- Have a flexible approach to work
If this sounds like you then please Click APPLY today.
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.