Position: Head Chef
Establishment: Gastro Pub with Rooms
Salary: Up to £40,000 P/A + TRONC + SIGN ON BONUS
Type: Permanent, Full Time
Hours: 45 Hours per week with roles consisting of flexible shifts throughout the week. The number and length of shifts being determined by the demands of the business. Hours and days will be flexible to meet the needs of the business and includes bank holidays.
"Are you a Head Chef looking for a new opportunity within an expanding fresh food pub company?"
My client, who operate several high-quality country Inns in Berkshire & Hampshire are looking to recruit a head chef to lead the team of 6 chefs in this stunning destination county Inn, based near Hungerford, creating classic & modern 'gastro' style dining to local & destination diners, to a very high standard, certainly at a level that will be pushing for rosettes in time.
The ideal Head Chef would have the following experience & attributes:
- Experience of working with fresh seasonal ingredients
- Experience of menu writing and costing.
- A thorough understanding of Health & Safety and Food Hygiene practices and paperwork
- Be a real team player with a 'can do' attitude
- Must have a real passion for food and producing the best for your guests
What's in it for you....
- Great team discounts
- Plenty of training and development opportunities
- Great pay and service charge
- Access to Perkbox and 270 discounts
- 28 days holiday
- Profit share and bonus scheme
- Senior partner programme
- Annual salary reviews
If you are interested in this role or other opportunities available with Blue Arrow please send thorough a CV or call 01635 34949. We are always looking for passionate and professional individuals across all catering categories, front and back of house. For a full list of vacancies please send an email to the above address
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.