We are looking for customer service agents to join a team working from home taking inbound calls.The ideal candidate will have previous customer service experience,...
Role: Inbound Customer Service Advisor
Location: Speke, Liverpool, L24 8DA (OFFICE BASED ROLE)
Salary: £10.11 - £15.17 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression + Unsociable hours pay
Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday-Sunday, Working hours between 07:00a.m and 11:00pm working 5/7 days a week
Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join the busy team within the Customer Contact division of a major UK bank based in Liverpool, L24.
Working in our busy contact centre teams, you will be the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
* Perfect position for those looking to kick-start their financial services career having just finished Education or further enrich their pre-existing Customer Service career.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
* Taking inbound calls from existing customers to resolve queries around their Private Retirement Pensions, Work Place Pensions or Protection policies
* Can also be taking calls from IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors)
* Calls are customer led
* Helping customers to log in, resolve issues etc and walking them through the process over the phone
* Using effective communication to deal with enquiries
* Emailing a customer as per request and uploading any necessary documents
* Updating customer requests, handling queries and resolving any customer issues in relation to their pension/protection policy
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today