If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one...
If there was ever an opportunity to kick-start or further enrich your customer service career, this is it. Becoming a Customer Service Advisor with one of the UK's largest banks provides a great full-time position, with a company that is dedicated to offering you career progression opportunities.
ABOUT THE POSITION:
- Role: Customer Service Advisor
- Location: 1 Leeward Drive, Speke, Liverpool, L24 8DA
- Salary: £10.11 - £15.17 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression + Unsociable hours pay
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday-Sunday, Working hours between 07:00a.m and 11:00pm working 5/7 days a week
- Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
We are looking for Customer Service Advisors to join the busy team within the Customer Contact division of a major UK bank based in Liverpool, L24.
Working in our busy contact centre teams, you will be the first point of contact applying customer service expertise to new and existing customers with their financial & service needs via a range of channels.
If you always put the customer first and have a passion for helping people and creating an outstanding customer experience, then you could be the perfect fit for this role. A professional telephone manner and strong communication skills are a must as this is a fast-paced environment and you will be handling a high volume of calls for a big banking brand. Excellent computer or telephone technical support, customer service or banking will be advantageous. This fantastic employer is committed to supporting you through excellent in-house training and personal support so you will be taught everything you need to know in order to settle in quickly and excel in your work.
* Full paid training
* Weekly pay
* Generous holidays with 28 days per year
* Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
* Employee of the Month rewards
* Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
GENERAL EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS:
* Perfect position for those looking to kick-start their financial services career having just finished Education or further enrich their pre-existing Customer Service career.
* Previous customer service experience (call centre/retail/hospitality/front of house/receptionist)
* Excellent communication - oral and written.
* Confident telephone manner (previous telephony experience is desirable)
* Continuous improvement mind set.
* A keenness to develop a deeper level of expertise in all areas of the banking brands end to end goals.
* Ability to work unsupervised and deliver quality work across multiple tasks within required deadlines.
* Positive and approachable manner.
* Excellent team working skills.
* Clear credit history & clear criminal record
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES OF A CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVISOR:
* Taking inbound calls from existing customers to resolve queries around their Private Retirement Pensions, Work Place Pensions or Protection policies
* Can also be taking calls from IFA's (Independent Financial Advisors)
* Calls are customer led
* Helping customers to log in, resolve issues etc and walking them through the process over the phone
* Using effective communication to deal with enquiries
* Emailing a customer as per request and uploading any necessary documents
* Updating customer requests, handling queries and resolving any customer issues in relation to their pension/protection policy
* Identify and suggest improvements to new and existing processes, procedures and systems
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today