We have an exciting new position with an immediate start available for 2 x Complaints Handlers to work for our prestigious client based in Burton...
- Role: Complaint Handler (Motor Financial Services)
- Location: Cheadle, Heathside, Park Road, Stockport, Greater Manchester, SK3 0RB
- Salary: £12.60 per hour + Overtime opportunities + Pay Progression + Bonus + Flex Pay
- Contract: Temporary (Ongoing), 6 months minimum - strong possibility of becoming a permanent role
- Hours: 35 hours per week, Monday-Friday between 08:00 - 17:30 on rotation
- Training: full paid training will be given right from the start
Blue Arrow are currently recruiting experienced Complaint Handlers on behalf of Lloyds Banking Group to work in Cheadle, Stockport, and Greater Manchester.
Part of Lloyds Banking Group, Lex Autolease is the UK's largest vehicle leasing and fleet management company, offering a wide range of products and services to businesses of all sizes. From sole traders to the largest multinationals, we provide cars, vans, mini-buses, and emergency vehicles along with a full suite of ancillary services that helps Britain Prosper by keeping fleets on the road.
Key duties and skills:
- You will share our passion for delivering an outstanding service, whilst your flair for communication matched by your ability to persuade and influence will drive performance.
- You will utilise your skills and knowledge to engage with internal stakeholders and third-party suppliers to support the right outcome for our customers.
- You will provide an efficient and high-quality customer service - overseeing the successful allocation, conclusion and analysis of Customer Complaints.
- You will offer oversight and feedback to colleagues as and when required and completing reporting within regulatory guidelines.
- Showing your resilience, positivity and determination, you'll be capable of meeting demanding deadlines without losing your eye for detail.
- You will work collaboratively to create a great team and letter writing skills are pivotal in this role.
To Succeed in the Complaint Handler Role You Will Need:
- A strong background in complaint handling and customer service
- Ability to deliver the highest standard of customer service by effectively dealing with complaints to ensure the right outcome.
- Display empathy when dealing with customers who have been identified as vulnerable, and having additional service needs whilst obtaining a resolution by doing the right thing for them.
- Demonstrate resilience during difficult conversations.
- Experience in administrative duties and maintaining comprehensive electronic customer contact record files.
- Good organisational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- A pro-active approach to personal development and learning.
- A passion for delivering an exceptional customer experience.
Full, on the job training will be given within the team. You will be provided with a full training plan to ensure that you follow the right path. You will also be supported by one of our experienced colleagues who will help you through your training and provide ongoing support.
- Full paid training
- Weekly pay
- Generous holidays with 28 days per year
- Blue Arrow Rewards and Discounts offered to our employees
- Employee of the Month rewards
- Competitive pay rate/Overtime/Pay progression
Please note: Employment will be subject to passing screening requirements, including a clean criminal record and credit history, clear of sanctions and staff fraud, proof of address and extensive referencing for past jobs.
So, if you are looking for a challenging role where you can expand your skill set with a company that will support your career progression, then this could be the perfect job for you. Get in touch with us today