Home working - Customer Service Advisor -x 550 roles available
Salary: £9.50 per hour (£10.85 if you live inside a central London Borough)
Location: Homeworking - UK Based
Job Type: Temporary on-going
Hours 37.5 hours per week Monday to Sunday 8am - 8pm - Shift pattern vary and will be issued in advance.
Immediate opportunities are available with our client, who are looking for homeworking Customer Service Advisors that will be required to work remotely dealing with inbound and outbound telephone queries from the public.
You will be working remotely as part of a larger team supporting the UK through the Covid Pandemic, the role will be dealing with incoming and outgoing calls on a day-to-day basis. Although you will be working remotely the larger team have regular meetings on teams and you have full support throughout the day with a team of managers on hand to support you throughout your journey.
There are great opportunities in the role for progression in the business, you could be a support to training new colleagues, you could even find yourself in another part of the business doing other roles in the future.
There is a comprehensive training package providing you with all the knowledge required to handle the various call types. There is an excellent support network within the business consisting of a Virtual Floorwalking Team. The team will provide on the spot answers to questions in the early stages of you taking your first call. A Helpdesk/Escalations Team who are available to offer ongoing support, and guidance. The team will assist with any queries/escalations you may need to raise.
What you'll need to do:
* Provide excellent customer service to a diverse range of customers.
* Support with queries regarding the Covid Pandemic
* Offering Support via telephone and sometimes internet, SMS and email to ensure the public receive up to date information in the ever changing pandemic we find ourselves in.
* Be part of a homeworking team responsible for creating and working in a service delivery environment to support the delivery of excellent customer service, quality, and performance
What we'll need from you:
* Customer focused and able to deal with customers compassionately.
* A passion to support the general public with safety throughout the pandemic.
* Resilience, able to work in high pressurised environments.
* Availability for the full duration of your assignment.
* Proof of your right to work in the UK. DBS clearance is also advantageous, but we can support with obtaining if you do not currently have it.
* PC literate
* No annual leave during the training period - First two weeks
* Able to work remotely ensuring adequate internet speed and have sufficient private workspace
* You will need a reliable internet connection with access to a Windows 10 laptop/PC with internet explorer installed. Kit is not provided for this assignment and unfortunately the software will not work on an apple device.
* Must have a smartphone for the purposes of 2 factor authentication
* Must be able to work Bank Holidays as we are open on all such days
From day one you'll get:
Full paid training
Competitive pay rates
Instant access to Blue Arrow training portal
Auto enrolment in pension scheme
Ongoing Coaching and in role training
28 days paid holiday
Full support in the role daily from a variety of manager and team leaders
* Proof of Right to work - Passport, Biometric Card or Birth Certificate
* Proof of Address dated in last 3 month - Utility Bill
* Proof of National Insurance - NI Card, payslip or P60/P45
* 2 Years referencing details (Blue Arrow will apply for these)
* DBS (processed by Blue Arrow- External DBS accepted if on the update service)