We are currently looking for hard working and driven individuals who are wanting to take on the role of drivers mates in Enfield, EN3! You...
Blue Arrow are working with a local client that are looking to expand their delivery and install team and are looking for a White Goods / Domestic Appliance delivery driver/ Installer for an immediate start to service Luton and surrounding postcodes.
This would include delivering and installing a range of appliances including washing machines, dishwashers, tumble dryers, cookers etc. Any experience in delivering and installing would be preferred but not essential as full training is given.
The client are dedicated to providing first class customer service from the initial sale to delivering and installing.
All delivery drivers are expected to complete a certain amount of jobs per day however distance traveled and the type of install or appliance is taken into consideration. They cover a large area around Luton meaning they travel to different areas on different days of the week.
Responsibilities and Duties
* Managing the loading and unloading of goods onto your vehicle with assistance from the warehouse.
* Meeting customers face to face and being able to work in customers properties.
* Good attitude towards work and customers
*Being able to carry out deliveries / installs to a professional level. Delivering the appliances into the property, disconnecting the old and installing the new machine to existing connections.
* Able to keep track of van stock used for installations (ie extra hoses and fittings)
* Able to fill in job sheets after every job
*Must be able to work out their route before leaving the warehouse
*Able to keep company vehicle clean and tidy.
Qualifications and Skills:
* At least 1 year experience driving
* Current clean driving licence
* Good knowledge of the area
* Flexibility to work varied hours as and when required*
* Good communication skills both verbal and written
Monday - Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Saturday 9:00 am to 5:00 pm (Every Other)