Chef - Contract Catering - Great Work Life Balance
Do you want a role with a great work / life balance?
Are you a Chef looking for a great opportunity with a leading global player in the contract catering industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Chef for our catering site which is a ¬short drive from Amesbury
The successful candidate will work cooking and serving members of the team on site on a plated and buffet basis.
* Salary: £11.32 per hour
* Hours: 5/7 Days, Shifts are 6.30am-2pm or 11am-7pm
* Location: Shrewton
* Contract: Permanent
Benefits (Terms & Conditions Apply):
* Company pension scheme
* Award winning wellness programme
* Commuter benefits
Key Responsibilities of the role include:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Develop and train the other chefs
In order to be successful, you'll need to have:
* Experience working in a similar role / establishment
* Passionate about food
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.