Food Production Assistant - Family run business - Outside Newbury
My client is looking for a positive and enthusiastic person to join this family run successful business as a Food production Assistant. This role is a for someone who may want a change in their current career, a new challenge, or even a better work/life balance.
Due to the location the role would be best suited to someone who can drive as there is no public transport - free on-site parking is available.
The Food Production Assistant role:
- Working on a busy food production line
- Using factory machinery to produce, fill & label food products for retail sale
- Straight shifts working Monday to Friday with great hours
- Good progression opportunities
- Due to it being a factory environment a good working knowledge of H&S and food hygiene would be beneficial
- Full training will be given but experience of production line or warehouse work would be a benefit ideally within a food environment
- All breaks are paid for. You work 37.5 but get paid for 42.5 hours per week
- Mon - Fri 07.30-16.00
- Closed between Christmas and New Year
- Full training given but experience of working with food is desired
- The joy of being part of a small friendly team in a successful company that is expanding and offering great scope for career progression.
If you are interested and would like to find out more about this role, please call Anna or Sam at Newbury Blue Arrow T: 01635 34949 or apply online
You must be eligible to live and work in the UK at the time of application
Blue Arrow Catering and Hospitality currently has an extensive range of catering roles; temporary, interim and permanent. See our website or get in touch for more details.