We are a global player in the contract catering industry that supply catering and facility services to various sites throughout the UK.
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Chef for our catering site which is a short drive from Everleigh.
Our Company offers excellent benefits and opportunities to progress.
The successful candidate will work 37.5 hour contract from Monday to Friday cooking and serving members of the team on site on a plated and buffet basis.
- Salary: £10.32 per hour
- Hours: 5/7 Days, 1 in 3 weekends
- Location: Close to Everleigh
- Contract: Permanent
Your main responsibilities as a Chef will include:
* Producing dishes to meet the required standard
* Ensuring food safety and health and hygiene
* Develop and train the other chefs
What you need to get the job:
* Experience in a similar establishment
* Qualified to NVQ Level 1, 2 and 3 or Equivalent
* Passionate about food
* Enthusiastic attitude and willingness to take operation to the next level
* £10.32 per hour
* Work-life balance
If this sounds like a role you will be interested in then please click the "Apply" Button Below
Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications we receive, we can only respond to applicants with relevant work experience.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum & Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must either be eligible to live and work in the UK or must obtain permits to work in the UK prior to application. Documented evidence of eligibility will be required from candidates as part of the recruitment process.