Confectionary Operatives Days - Ascot Drive:
Pay rate: £8.91 per hour
Location: Derby City
Hours: Monday to Friday (approx. 45 hours a week) 5:00am-2:30pm/3:00pm (depending on business needs)
We've all dreamt of working with Charlie and Willy Wonka in the chocolate factory... just to walk into a room and smell the one thing that gives us all joy... that everywhere you turn to, it's all you can see...
Well, it's your lucky day, because we are looking for skilled Confectionary operatives to work in the very tempting, glorious Chocolate Room, of one the country's most loved and well-known bakery's.
If you've ever wondered how Cream Puffs get their puff, or how buttercream has won the hearts of every household Britain, look no further as this family run business holds the secret.
Your main duties will include but aren't limited to:
* Working in the 'chocolate room', producing hand crafted cakes
* Decorating cakes to the high standard and quality of the bakery
* Using products such a buttercream, chocolate ganache, and sugar paste
The ideal candidate:
* Will be reliable and punctual
* Is willing to be trained and has a desire to learn
* Has a keen eye for detail
* Is creative and has love for beautifully crafted sweet treats
* If you're are looking for a job for life, this bakery offers long term employment with a genuine chance for permanent contract for those who do their best.
* This is a long-standing business that has been running for over 100 years with a family-feel.
* A family run company that truly looks after their employees.
Hours, location and pay rate:
* Monday to Friday (approx. 45 hours a week)
* 5:00am-2:30pm/3:00pm (depending on business needs)
* £8.91 per hour
* Derby City
If you believe you possess all the qualities listed above and are available as soon as possible, then click APPLY now, and we will aim to process your application as quickly as possible.