Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for an experienced back office administrator to work in CheltenhamStart Date: ASAPHours: 8:30am 5:30pmPay: £9.61 per hour (weekly pay)Duties:Data entryDealing...
Do you have first class Administration Skills?
Are you immediately available for an ongoing temporary role, likely up until end of August and possibly longer?
Do you want to work for a leading FMCG Brand?
If so, Blue Arrow could have the ideal role for you!
Blue Arrow Glasgow are currently recruiting an experienced Administrator for our client based in Glasgow.
The main purpose of the role will be to assist in the smooth and effective running of the department.
* Dealing with paperwork relating to orders, dispatch and shipping
* Coordinate with other departments regarding shipping and deliveries
* Checking all related paperwork
* General Administration duties as required.
The successful candidate will have:
* Strong administration experience
* Knowledge of the logistics work-flow
* Excellent communication and organisational skills
Previous experience using SAP Software would be a distinct advantage but is not essential for the right candidate.
Hours of work are Monday - Friday 8.30am - 5.00pm.
The role offers a pay rate of £10.00 per hour.
If interested and immediately available, please apply with your up to date CV.