Are you a 7.5T Driver looking for a role with no lifting required?BlueArrow are recruiting for drivers with a 7.5T license to work for the...
Blue Arrow - Eastbourne are looking for consistent and capable LGV Cat C1 (7.5 tonne) driver to work within the Bulky Waste Team, collecting large items and waste around the city. You will be sharing this role with another driver. If you're a proficient and precise LGV Driver who is not easily flustered by things like day-to-day road and traffic obstacles and adverse weather, apply now!
Tuesday to Saturday
8:00 - 16:00
£10.01 per hour - Tuesday to Friday
£15.02 per hour on Saturdays
General skills and personal traits
* Positive and open-minded attitude with a wide range of people you'll come in to contact with while representing the company
* Proactive and comfortable using initiative
* Meticulous in guaranteeing driver and vehicle checks are completed correctly
* Comfortable to work with others
* A confident and patient driver
* A problem solver and level-headed; able to act on unpredictable events or problems safely and appropriately if they arise
* Focused with excellent concentration skills, this is important to avoid road accidents
* Professional in situations due to potential interaction with residents
* Respond to requests to attend different sites around the city to clear bulky waste
* Work with another driver, sharing the driving and loading responsibilities
* Check routes for safety restrictions, planned road works and traffic to ensure your journey will be smooth and efficient
* Complete paperwork, including the jobs you complete, and problems occurred
* Conduct daily vehicle checks and report any issues to the workshop
* Follow site rules and regulations, including the correct use of PPE.
* Category C1 (7.5 tonne) driving licence
- Weekly Pay
- Holiday Pay
- Workplace pension scheme
So, if you've got the skills, we're looking for at Brighton Council then don't hesitate to send us your application today.