CPE Collections Representative
£11.00 per hour - PAYE
6 months, Possible Temp to Perm
If you excel in customer service - this could be the ideal job for you! Blue Arrow are currently recruiting for a 'CPE Collections Representative" to cover Brighton (BN postcode area), joining the nation's largest broadband and television company, assisting them with a new project they have based on recycling and disposing of old equipment correctly. Shift are full time between the hours of Monday to Saturday, 9am-7pm, with start date in August.
* Use a hand held Personal Digital Assistant (PDA), to check daily scheduled work, review customer details before a site visit, update notes, and complete relevant forms after a site visit.
* Collecting disconnected equipment and completing a hard/soft disconnect at the customer's premises or at the relevant street site (e.g. street cabinets)
* Drive a van safely to different customer sites as scheduled.
* Make calls to customers prior to arrival to advise them of expected arrival time and make follow-up calls to customers where necessary.
* Escalate faults / complaints that cannot be resolved using standard operating practices.
* Complete administrative tasks and submit necessary documentation (e.g. monthly H & S equipment check, mileage form etc.).
* Maintain a tidy, organised, safe and well stocked van, (including cleaning, fuel checks and ordering and collecting necessary stock).
* Liaise with colleagues and provide support (by phone or in person) if unexpected difficulties/problems arise
* Basic numeracy e.g. GCSE Maths equivalent Grade C or above.
* Full & clean driving license (no more than 6 points).
* Previous experience dealing with customers
* Ability to work on own initiative
* Strong communication skills and comfortable speaking with our customers over the phone
* Comfortable working in a role that requires you to be out and about visiting customers
* A logical approach to work and problem solving
If you are interested in flexible work and feel that you meet the above criteria then please apply online today or contact Lauren Westley on 01582 287584 for further details.