BlueArrow are looking for people with excellent customer service skills and love interacting with customers, if that's you join our front of house team at Blue Arrow.
Earning up to £580 per week, we can offer flexible shifts to suit you. Our well established client in the Bridgwater area is looking to flexible trustworthy people that work well alone and as part of a team. We are offering a great hourly rate, full time hours, we pay mileage for travel and a joining bonus of £100 (conditions apply). We have shifts available straight away - apply today!
Our client offers full training, progression and for the right people the role could be a permanent position!
- Prepare tables by setting up linens, silverware and glasses.
- Greet and show customers to their tables.
- Present a variety of menu to the customers and take ordered where necessary.
- Sending orders to the kitchen.
- Serve food and drink orders to the table, in a timely manner.
- Clearing and cleaning tables after service.
- Taking orders and serving drinks from the bar.
- Ensure that food hygiene standards are met at all times.
- Ideally previous work experience waiting tables or experience within a catering setting but this is not essential as full training is provided.
- Food safety training level 1 is essential to the role but we can arrange this for you if you don't hold a level 1 Food Hygiene Certificate.
- Good communication and the ability to work within a team in a fast paced environment.
- Various shifts available predominantly afternoons and evenings.
- Great pay rates + Holiday pay per hour worked
- Mileage paid at 22p per mile
- Flexible shifts
- Weekly pay
- MyBlueArrow app available to record your hours, view payslips and view your next shift.
If you are interested in this role, please apply online or call Benoit on 0117 9299449.